Federal and state laws requires us to tell consumers how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Additionally, Federal law also gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, Trinity has put in place what Trinity believes are commercially reasonable and sufficient physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Trinity collects through its Sites, including Confidential Information. However, Trinity cannot guarantee and has no control over the public, in certain cases, or third-party network through which You may send Confidential Information to Trinity's Sites.
- This Policy is subject to change. Any changes to this Policy will be posted on the Sites. All information submitted through Sites to Trinity is subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy, as amended. This Policy was last updated on November 9, 2023.
Information Which May Be Collected and How It May Be Used
- Non-Personal and Aggregated Information Collected Automatically. When You visit a Site, Trinity may log general data, such as Your domain name (e.g.,Home ), the name of the Web page from which You entered the Site, which pages You visit on the Site and how much time You spend on each page. We may use this information to continually monitor and improve the Site and for internal analyses. We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track Users' movement, and gather information for aggregate use.
- Submission of Personal Details. Trinity collects information which Users may submit to Trinity on a form such as name, address, telephone number, email address and other information ("Personal Information"). Any Personal Information You submit on this Site will be treated and processed by Trinity only in accordance with this Policy. Any time You submit Personal Information for a specific purpose using the Site, Your information is used for that purpose only, unless You consent otherwise or as required by law. By submitting any Personal Information on this Site, You consent to Trinity holding and processing that information, both electronically and manually.
- Cookies. The term "cookie" refers to files that are transferred from a website to Your computer's hard drive.
- Some (usually newer) versions of Web browsers allow You to decide whether to accept cookies and some programs notify You when a website is about to deposit a cookie on Your hard drive. If You decide not to accept cookies, You may not be able to successfully navigate some portions of Trinity's Sites.
- Trinity does not sell any personal information Trinity only shares the personal information You provide through Sites with Trinity's affiliates and/or business partners that are acting on Trinity's behalf. Trinity makes every reasonable effort to ensure that such Trinity affiliates and business partners protect Your personal information consistent with this Policy.
- We may share non-personal, aggregated information with Trinity customers and partners. Aggregated information is not linked to any personal information that can identify an individual person.
Opt Out Policy
You may request not to be contacted by Trinity in connection with any new services, updates, promotions, news, or system outages. Such "opt out" requests should be sent to the address indicated on any such material or by replying to such material.
Linked Internet Websites
Trinity's Sites may provide hyperlinks which, when clicked, take You to another place within the document, to another document altogether, or to other websites not controlled by Trinity. These hyper- linked websites may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. Trinity is not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected through these websites.
Correcting, Amending, or Deleting User Information
Trinity honors requests from You to obtain, correct, amend, or delete Your account information (for example, Your name, address, etc.). You may verify that appropriate corrections have been made. To protect Your privacy and security, Trinity will take reasonable steps to verify Your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Certain jurisdictions have specific legal requirements and grant privacy rights with respect to personal information, and we will comply with restrictions and any requests You submit as required by applicable law. For example, You may have the right to review, correct, and delete personal information we have about You, or to consent or withdraw consent to certain uses or sharing of personal information. You may be able to use a Site to access and update the personal information that You have provided to us through Your use of a site or otherwise.
When You make a request, we may require that You provide information and follow procedures so that we can verify a request You make and Your jurisdiction before responding to it. The verification steps we take may differ depending on Your jurisdiction and the request. We will match the information that You provide in Your request to information we already have on file to verify Your identity. If we can verify Your request, we will process it. If we cannot verify Your request, we may ask You for additional information to help us verify Your request.
We will respond to Your request within the period required by applicable law. In certain circumstances, we may not be able to fully address Your request, and we will notify You in that event.
If You have any questions about this Policy, the practices of Trinity's Sites, or Your dealings with this Site, You can contact:
Trinity Real Estate Solutions, Inc.
Attn: Compliance Department
7301 State Hwy 161, Ste 210
Irving, TX 75039