Collateral Review Analyst
Full Time 7301 State Hwy 161, Ste 210 Irving, TX 75039 Administrative & Clerical
Job Description – Collateral Review Analyst
Summary: The collateral review analyst ensures both the quality of the collateral assessment report (CAR) and the timeliness of delivery to Trinity’s customers.
- Review key project documents towards identifying potential areas of risk for the customer and ensuring documents reflect industry best practices.
- Validate that a builder information report (BIR) has been completed for the builder to be used on the project.
- Analyze construction contract between borrower(s) and builder with an eye towards ensuring that contract price is fixed and that room has not been left for price increases, outside of changes in the scope of work.
- Ensure all essential project costs are included in the cost breakdown.
- Deliver completed CAR to the customer and explaining items noted on the report to the customer as needed.
- Revise the CAR as areas of concern are addressed or additional documentation is provided by the customer.
- Associate’s degree from a college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong writing and oral communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse community.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general product reports, technical procedures, and performance metrics. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently in office or remote.
- Proficient on Internet, Microsoft products.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills working with lenders, builders and borrowers.
How To Apply
Send resume to: [email protected]; please include salary requirements.
Trinity Real Estate Solutions, Inc. www.trinityonline.com