Review our Terms and Agreements
Acknowledgement of Terms
The undersigned ('you') certifies that:
- (a) You are acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee of Trinity. You are responsible for obtaining and payment of all taxes, unemployment insurance premiums, workers compensation insurance, FICA, etc.
- (b) You shall not engage in any action or permit any inaction that might indicate to any third party that you are an agent, representative or employee of Trinity. This includes but is not limited to placing a Trinity sign, logo, name or other marking on or around your business, website, vehicle, clothing or any other item.
- (c) You may be removed from Trinity’s approved vendor list for any reason without prior notification from Trinity, subject to any State guidelines.
- (d) You are responsible for maintaining appropriate insurance for you and your business.
- (e) You affirm that you have not been convicted of a felony or any criminal offense involving theft, dishonesty, breach of trust, money laundering, illegal activities with controlled substances or have agreed to enter into a pretrial diversion or similar program in connection with a prosecution for such offense.
- (f) You expressly acknowledge and agree that you are physically capable and have no physical restrictions to meet all requirements of assigned work, such as, but not limited to, climbing stairs, ladders and walking on uneven ground.
- (g) You acknowledge that no agreement has been made with you or anyone on your behalf guaranteeing any volume of business, and you are a supplier of services as and when desired by Trinity.
- (h) You are free to decline any assignment at any time at your sole discretion.
- (i) You authorize Trinity to request a background check including criminal history at its discretion, subject to any State guidelines.
- (j) You are responsible for validating, confirming and submitting the correct inspection information for your assigned properties.
- (k) You must visit the property and view the exterior and interior as needed. You must submit the current property photos, and these must support all results provided in the report.
- (l) You may not use any reports or photos in any form of marketing, sales, or business development for yourself or a third party. All submitted photos and reports taken and submitted are the sole right and property of Trinity.
- (m) You will not state opinions on the quality or craftsmanship of a property unless specifically directed to do so by a requirement within a Trinity report.
- (n) You acknowledge that you have no present or prospective personal interest or bias in any property you inspect, with respect to the participants in the transaction.
- (o) You are strictly prohibited from directly or indirectly selling, loaning, renting, transferring, disclosing, conveying, or otherwise making available any property owner, business or customer information related to the inspection to any third parties without the expressly prior written consent of Trinity.
- (p) You acknowledge that the contact information you submitted about yourself, including your address, is true and accurate.
- (q) Your analysis and/or opinion in a report is not based on the race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, handicap, familial status, or national origin of the owners, tenants or occupants of the subject property or of the present owners or occupants of the properties in the vicinity of the subject property in addition to any other basis prohibited by law.
- (r) You agree to conduct yourself in a professional manner throughout the scheduling and inspection process, including all phone, email and direct communications.
- (s) If any terms of this agreement are not followed, Trinity has the right to adjust the amount paid for services rendered and/or request that you provide a refund of the payment for services not properly provided.