Broker Price Opinion (BPO)
A Broker Price Opinion (BPO) is a method used by real estate brokers to estimate the selling price of a property. The price is based on local and regional real estate market information, current neighborhood conditions and comparable properties that are currently for sale or have been sold. We employ a local area broker to complete the report and our industry experts review all findings for accuracy.
Trinity's Broker Price Opinion report includes:
- Price recommendation: "As Is" and "As Repaired" or "Completed"
- Describes repairs to make property marketable
- Ranking of property and neighborhood conditions
- Recent sales activity of neighborhood
- Standard order includes analysis and photos of three current listings and three recent sales of comparable properties
- Extended order includes analysis and photos of six current listings and six recent sales of comparable properties
Contact us to receive a sample report and learn more about these services. View also the BPO brochure and our Explanation of a BPO page for an in-depth look at this product.
Need more assistance with a property? Trinity can also assist with a Property Information Report, an Appraisal and a Draw Inspection.